UNION CARPENTER SUPERINTENDENT
Sullivan designBUILD (SdB) is an 80-years-and-growing-strong company that specializes in providing our clients with a one-source solution for a variety of commercial projects and building types. As a member of Team Sullivan, you’ll help deliver a comprehensive menu of services and resources, including architecture, engineering, interior design and self-performed construction, from concept through completion.
Sullivan designBUILD offers the following opportunities as a Union Carpenter Superintendent in the Madison, WI area:
Our Union Carpenter Superintendent perform these functions:
· Follow OSHA guidelines, maintaining a safe working environment for the jobsite, yourself and crew.
· Oversee Sullivan designBUILD self-performed work in areas of demolition, concrete, carpentry and ironwork.
· Work proactively with project manager in developing and maintaining a feasible project schedule.
· Manage job schedules and manpower for projects.
· Manage and adjust daily specific project activities ensuring deadlines and schedules are met.
· Coordinate activities directly with project managers, suppliers and subcontractors.
· Maintain and complete accurate field employee time, progress photos and documentation related to daily reports, equipment usage, erosion control and job site meeting minutes.
· Communicate effectively and professionally with owners, architect, project manager, subcontractors, suppliers and other team members. Be proactive and resolve errors or conflicts found in drawings or specifications.
· Maintain a proactive relationship with all subcontractors to advance the project as is necessary to complete project activities and milestones as defined.
· Maintain project sites in a clean and orderly fashion.
· Organize fluctuating work priorities to ensure efficient use of time and company resources.
Applicants for the Union Carpenter Superintendent position should have:
· Demonstrated capability of self-performing trade skills.
· OSHA 30 training completed.
· Ability to ‘own’ your project, effectively and proactively manage timelines.
· Applicants must have knowledge of all phases of construction and the ability to take a building from the ground-up.
· Strong independent time management, multi-tasking and judgement making skills.
· 5-10 years of experience managing medium to large commercial projects.
· Self-motivated, team player with good communication skills and attention to detail.
· Technology skills to best utilize laptops, smart phones and devices with company provided programs and software.
Company vehicle and fuel
Overscale wages based upon experience
At SdB, you won’t just make a building — you’ll make a lasting, positive difference, for our clients, our company, and your career. If that sounds good to you, we’d love to hear from you. Please submit your resume and references to: email@example.com